Tips to Clean Kitchen Cabinets
The kitchen is the heart of any home and often gets dirtier than other rooms. We all want our kitchens to shine and look new. However, the moisture and heat often cause the cabinets to lose their shine.
If you want your kitchen to shine like a new one, then we have made a 5-step kitchen cleaning guide for you.
5 Steps to clean kitchen cabinets
- Empty the cabinets: If you wish to deep clean the cabinets, then removing everything is necessary. Also, once everything is out, you can get rid of the items you no longer need.
- Gather Necessities: Once your cabinet is empty, you need to collect cleaning equipment. Collect some soft brushes, cloths, dish wash soap or detergents, baking soda, and water. Keep everything handy as you’ll need all of them.
- Remove tough stains: All kitchens form stains that are too old to be removed. However, deep cleaning is all about removing all the stains. If you find food stains like ketchup or wine, then a paste of baking soda and water would work. Apply this paste on the stain and leave it for some time. After that, clean it with a soft cloth.
- Oil Slick Removal: If layers of oil have been formed on your kitchen cabinets, then detergent would do the work. Use a soft scrub of detergent with hot water and remove with gentle pressure.
- Set it Down: Now that all your stains are removed, and cabinets are shining, you can put back the stuff you decluttered.
You may hire professional cleaners like SERVPRO of Fairfax to help you with the deep cleaning of your home.