The kitchen is the cornerstone of any amazing home, but still holds the potential for devastation through fire. Keep these tips in mind the next time you are about to prepare a meal!
1. Never throw hot grease in the trash can.
2. Never leave your food unattended while it's actively cooking.
3. Be aware of the items around the stovetop.
4. Make sure your smoke detector has working batteries, with a recommended change of every 6 months.
5. Watch your clothing, loose clothing can easily catch fire by accident.